You are cordially invited to recommend other electric-smog-reduced accommodations to be added to this directory. Please use the form below to send us your recommendation.
This website is still in beta version. If you notice any mistakes – or if you have general suggestions – please feel free to contact us.
Please respect these guidelines when contributing:
- This is a directory of electric-smog-reduced accommodations. This means that the building doesn’t have to be completely Wi-Fi free – even if this is preferable – but that at least guest rooms without exposure to radiation are offered (eg in an outbuilding). Completely Wi-Fi free accommodation, however, will be marked by a green border in the search results.
- Wireless radiation from routers usually is perceived as very aggressive and impairing by electro-sensitive people. However, other sources of electromagnetic pollution such as DECT phones, extensive electrical installations around the bed or a mobile phone mast in the vicinity of the hotel may also lead to physical or mood disorders. Therefore, please state in your recommendation as many details as possible – also praiseworthy features like eg a system to lower the voltage in the electrical grid as soon as the last electrical consumer is switched off.
- EHS people often react also very sensitively to other environmental influences. Therefore you’re invited to add also details that may be relevant to allergic or MCS-challenged guests. For allergy sufferers, it may be important that the rooms are without carpets or that no pets are allowed. MCS people don’t tolerate fragrances, therefore no bedding washed with fabric conditioners, no laminate flooring or other VOC exhaling furnishings.
- In some forums the opinion is widespread that electric-smog-free places and accommodation shouldn’t be made public, most of all because mobile operators by that might become aware of dead spots and expand their network. We believe that on one hand a publication can be pubblicity and therefore of help for hotels and hosts who offer their guests a healthy atmosphere. On the other hand such a list is a public signal that there is actually need for such “enclaves” and that it’s advisable to use modern technologies more consciously. Last but not least the purpose of this directory is to help other EHS by exchanging of information. Nevertheless, for various reasons, one or the other host might have objections to be listed in such a directory. So before you recommend a new company, please ask the host for his/her consent. This makes our work a lot easier.
- As a representative of an already listed company you can easily claim the administration rights for this entry and then revise or update the information. To do this, click in the corresponding entry (below the image) on the button “Own this business?” and fill out the form that pops up (choose an individual user name). Your application will then be reviewed and approved by us, afterwards you will receive an email with a random password with which you can log in to the backend and edit your entry.
- Please make your entry either in German OR in English. If you want to provide the information on a company in two or more languages, please add the additional versions below the English text. Since there are still some bugs in the system, we would ask you to refrain from using the translation options in the backend during the beta phase. Your entry could otherwise be incorrectly displayed.
- There is no right to an entry or a predefined description. If necessary, the administrator can modify or delete entries.
- Descriptions have to be kept as objectively as possible.
- For registrations and claims the following characters are allowed for user names: letters (without umlauts), numbers, spaces, underscores, hyphens, periods and the @ symbol. Passwords should be at least seven characters long and may furthermore include special characters such as !”? $%^&).
- By registering or by a claiming an entry you agree to abide by these guidelines. If you prefer to contribute further to this directory without a registration you can do so by sending us the details on your or any relevant company using the following form: